Dec 17, 2019
Welcome to episode 3 of the Lindsey Holder Podcast, with your
hosts, Lindsey and Ashley! This is where you will gain tips on how
to run a successful small business, and keep yourself looking good
while you do it! Tune in today, to find out more!
Are you struggling with unattractive brown marks on your face?
If so, you’re not alone because this is quite a common problem.
Ashley has a patch of brown spots on her forehead and she remembers
seeing similar marks on her mom’s and her grandparents’ faces when
she was little. Back then, they used to call them ‘liver spots’,
although the professional term is actually
Everyone would love to have an even, bright, and luminous skin
tone, so in today’s mini-episode, Lindsey and Ashley will be
teaching you how to reduce the look of hyperpigmentation, both with
lasers and without. Be sure to listen in, to find out what you will
need to do.
- Most people want to have a bright, luminous, even skin
- Hyper-pigmentation keeps you from having an even skin tone, and
it can make you look a lot older than you are.
- Lindsey noticed that some of the pigmentation marks around her
bikini-line became a little darker after she had laser hair removal
- Lindsey explains what she used, instead of laser-treatment, to
effectively remove the dark pigmentation marks from around her
- Hydrocodone is a controversial topical ointment, and it has
side effects, so you need to be aware of that if you decide to use
- Lindsey explains what causes hyperpigmentation.
- Some of the common ways that hyperpigmentation can occur.
- Hyperpigmentation is harmless.
- Facial peels remove the layers of skin with
- Hyperpigmentation tends to creep back in once it has been
removed, so it will need to be managed for the rest of your
- Some ways to keep hyperpigmentation from worsening.
- The cooler months are the perfect time to treat and reduce
- The treatment is a combination of self-care and professional
- Doing things the right way makes a huge difference.
- Some ingredients that can lighten your skin.
- Some precautions that you will need to take when using ‘miracle
- Lindsey discusses some of the skin-lightening creams that are
- Ashley talks about laser treatments. They are effective but
they are also quite costly.
- Some self-care treatments that you can do at home.
Links and Resources:
Lindsey’s website: Organic Tan Face and Body - www.organictanfaceandbody.com