Dec 24, 2019
Welcome to episode 4 of the Lindsey Holder Podcast, with your
hosts, Lindsey and Ashley! Would you like to learn how to network
effectively? And find out which conferences are the best ones to go
to? Workshops, conferences, and coaching all go together,
hand-in-hand. So, in today's episode, we talk about the best ways
to network, and we explain the benefits of personal coaching, how
to budget for conferences and workshops, and how you can get the
most out of them. Tune in today, to find out more!
This year, Lindsey and Ashley went to lots of different
conferences and workshops, and Lindsey even tried out some personal
coaching. Lindsey was very excited to go to all these events,
however, looking back, she feels that she may have overdone it. So
the lesson she learned was that it's a much better idea to space
the events out. Listen in today, to get some great tips and advice
about networking and getting the most out of the events that you
- It's important to space out the events that you to attend each
- It's necessary to budget properly for workshops and
- Lindsey explains how she budgets each month for the coming
- There are a lot of hidden expenses.
- To get the most out of these events, you need to prepare for
- There are so many Masterclasses popping up right now!
- Sometimes, the masterclasses that people are selling are
nothing more than money-making rackets.
- Sharing honestly about whether or not a class you attended was
- Conferences are completely different from workshops. Lindsey
explains the difference.
- The prices and content of different workshops vary a lot.
- Lindsey explains what a well-thought-out workshop should look
- Lindsey offers tips on how to network with others before and
after the conference.
- If you're starting with a small business, Lindsey recommends
Wright's Small Business Boutique Conference. She explains what she
liked about it.
- First impressions last.
- Some great tips for when you go to an event.
- What Personal Coaching is all about.
Conferences and workshops that Lindsey recommends:
Business Boutique Conference