Jan 31, 2020
Welcome to another episode of the Spa Skin and Beauty podcast formerly known as the Lindsey Holder Podcast, with your hosts, Lindsey and Ashley, who are very happy to be interviewing another set of sisters today! Courtney and Cecily are the owners of Frigid Cryotherapy, in Greenville, South Carolina. They will be talking to us about cryotherapy, the benefits and the contra-indications of this kind of treatment, and why everyone should try it out! Tune in now, to hear today's super-fun podcast!
Lindsey and Ashley met these amazing sisters at a local wellness event. They were excited to discover that Courtney and Cecily also owned a business in the skin and wellness space! So they tried out some of the multiple services they had to offer and then invited them to be interviewed on the podcast. Be sure to listen in today, to find out about the incredible benefits of cryotherapy.
Links and Resources:
Become a lapree beauty member, our esthetician led skincare community: lapree beauty
Product discount codes: lapree beauty
Skincare Products: skincare spa shop
Our favorite minerals from Water and Wellness! We drink these first thing in the morning!
Social Media Instagram: @lindseyrholder @spaskinandbeauty
With over a decade of experience being both a licensed esthetician and owning her own spa with her skin obsessed sis and researcher Ashley working right beside her! Let’s listen to these sisters' thoughts, facts, opinions, and advice on skincare and ways to optimize your health!
There are 2 locations for Frigid Cryotherapy:
1) Downtown Greenville, Augusta Rd
2) Pelham, Highway 14
What’s For Lunch?
Recipe From Cecily:
CRISPY HONEY-mustard BAKED CHICKEN TENDERS
YIELD: Makes 8-10 chicken tenders / 2-4 servings
● Nonstick Cooking Spray
● 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
● 3 Tablespoons of Honey
● 3 tablespoons of Yellow Mustard
● 2 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal, crushed
● Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
● Coat baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
● Cut Chicken into 4-5 vertical strips each
● Mix honey and yellow mustard into one bowl
● Crush Cornflakes into a separate bowl
● Dip chicken tenders into the bowl with honey and yellow
mustard coating both sides of chicken
● Toss tenders in cornflake mixture, pressing to coat on all
sides. Place on prepared baking dish and spray tenders
with cooking spray.
● Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly